Carly Damman, of the Ohio University School of Journalism, interviews Michelle Wasserman about the worker-owned restaurant Casa Nueva in Athens, Ohio.
Resources from Casa Nueva's Cooperative Governance page
- What is a Co-op?
- Wanna Start a Co-op?
- Rules of Operation
- Ground Rules of Cooperation
- Cooperative Principles
- Our Structure
- How we VOTE!
- Facilitation Training
Resources from Casa Nueva's Press page
- "Crew Hopes to Start Worker-Owned Eatery" by Lisa Stettler, The Athens News 1985 (excerpt)
- "Casa Nueva Blends Best of Old Image with Plans for the New" by Lee Landenberger, The Athens Messenger 1985 (excerpt)
- "Renewing The Countryside", Renewing The Countryside
- "Worker Owned Restaurant Promotes Healthy Entrees and Entrepreneurs"
- "Many Cooks Make A Restaurant Success", In Business Magazine March/April 2000
- "Food For Thought", Ohio Magazine, January 2008
- "Ohio's Best Hometowns 2009 - Athens", Ohio Magazine, November 2008
- "Party With The Pawpaw", Ohio Magazine, September 2008
- "Worth The Trip", by Nancy McKibben, Edible Columbus Summer 2010
- "Worker-Owned Cooperative in the USA", Rivista Anarchica Online, January 2011
- "There Is So Much Future In What We Do...", by Karen Thomas, Owners At Work, Winter 2011
- "Athens, Ohio is Going the Distance in Local Food Movement", by Wendy Pramik, The Cleveland Plain Dealer, Spring 2011
- Casa Q & A Video, by Carly Damman, OU School of Journalism, Fall 2011